Friday, April 2, 2010

March madness

March was interesting.  Lots of busy days, crazy nights and even birthdays!  Now, I am not giving excuses, but I ate horribly with all the parties and eating out, and my weight is not good.  Don't worry, April is the month, I know it!  Just keep me away from all the Easter bunnies :)  Here is an overview of my goals, which I am still working on, and not giving up on. 

Personal Progress: Great this month!  I finished 2 goals.  For a Knowledge goal I made this:


Tayla loves it!!  She has learned how to button and loves the magnetic numbers.  I take it to church for her and even the older boys try to play with it.  It was fun to make.

Getting organized is quite the process, especially with spring break thrown in.  I haven't purged enough things yet, but I did help Kolby organize his "stuff" and I went through Tayla's clothes.  I also switched the boys dresser out of the little closet and put my craft stuff in it.  It is working better.  This is the shelf we got Kolby and he loves it!  He is quite the collector. 


As far as scrapbooking goes, I am caught up on the boys school books.  I will start one for Dallin this month because he is getting class pictures next week.  I love these books.  In them I do two pages for each year.  It includes the class picture, an individiual picture and also comments from report cards.  I tuck special awards in the pages as well.  They are fun to look at!


And wow!!  I am 51 pages into Tayla's first year book and up to 8 months old!  I think I can get this one done soon!  


It is really fun to work on.  We did horribly on scripture reading.  After dinner works fine if we are all home, but this month has been busy with scouts, track, church meetings and activities.  We haven't had time to read after dinner.  I need to really push this one though, I can tell a difference when we read and when we don't. 

I haven't written any songs lately.  Just haven't felt it.  I'm sure I will soon.

Check out how much I saved in coupons this month!!  I did much better than last month and we are fully stocked up on cereal and fruit snacks!

And Michigan saving is going great, I am sure we will be there by June!!!  Here's to a wonderful April!  I love this time of year.  It's the best.  Until next month!
Beth

1 comment:

  1. That's so amazing on the scrapbook. I only have 1 page done for Macey and I like to at least do the first year for them because that's when most of the big things happen. Good luck with the rest of the goals.

    ReplyDelete