Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February Flops.

What is it about February that just makes it fly by so fast?! It can't just be the short month (come on does two days really make a difference!) But with it flying by, I have not gained the focus I need to accomplish my goals. I have been a bit distracted you could say by life. Family visits, sick children, various broken things at home and just busy, busy, busy. I want to be honest and accountable for my work, or lack of work on my goals. So here is the month of February in a few words:

Scrapbook pages done: lots! I lost track, but this has been by far the most enjoyable of my goals :)

Songs written: Two! One for the ring contest I crashed and burned on, and one about taking on "One more Thing" which fits nicely with my life right now.

Personal progress goals: None. Head hanging. I know, not much of an example to the girls huh?

Organization: I tried to organize the food shelves in the storage room, I cleaned the kitchen bench out, I am purging my baby clothes, but I don't feel like I did enough this month.

Scripture reading: Lets just say we aren't eating cake. But we have tried, but I didn't count the days. I am guessing like 60%.

Coupons: I reached my goal of at least $100.00, but I didn't even have to try very hard, it only took two shopping trips. I definately slacked in this area, but I organized my coupon book and am ready for a good sale!

I have been doing awesome on the budget. Our jar is full of money and we have been saving like crazy!

Weight loss: Can I just skip this one for now? No progress, but I haven't been really trying either.

Here's to March. My favorite month full of sunshine, birthdays and spring!!!

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Do you know what I see? Baby steps! I see lots of them! I think you are doing great! Hang in there and keep trying and you'll have accomplished lots by the end of the year. As for setting an example for the girls in personal progress...you're showing them that life gets in the way sometimes, but we pick ourselves up and move forward again. That's a great thing all of us need to learn.

    ReplyDelete