Monday, January 11, 2010

So far, so good

I am having fun keeping my goals! The hardest part about organizing is maintaining what I have done. I am trying to make it a habit each time I open a drawer to make sure it is still organized. The boys are catching on too. I did my four least favorite drawers on Saturday. I just had to get them out of the way! They are much better, and much more functional. We'll see how long it lasts. Here is a before and after of the worst one:




I made it into a coupon drawer for my weekly coupons and flyers (since they are always on my counter anyway!)
The goal I am enjoying most is the scrapbooking one. I love to scrapbook and just taking a few minutes each day, I am getting a lot done! I had some of Tayla's first year done all ready, so now I am at 7 months old. She was such a beautiful little baby!

We missed reading scriptures on Saturday. My plan is to read each day after dinner, but on Saturdays we may need to do it in the morning. I wish we could do it in the morning every day, but with Kirk leaving at 5:30 for work, it just wouldn't work out, so after dinner will just have to do. We each read three verses, except for Tayla and Dallin who repeat 2 verses. It is pretty cute hearing a 2 year old say words like wherefore and combination. We read extra verses on Sunday to make up for Saturday, and we made it to Enos! I don't think we've ever made it this far. Woo Hoo!!
This week I hope to work on some personal progress and song writing. Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment