I am so glad I started this blog! There is just something about keeping my goals in view that motivates me! I am happy about my progress in some areas, and need a lot of improvement in others!
I saved a bunch with coupons this month. I enjoy it and look forward to another good month with savings.
I have been working on goals for personal progress, some are only partway finished and should be done in February. My project for Faith is to write songs about the Young Women values. I wrote another one this week, but it mentions all of the values, so I call it an anthem. I sing my songs for the boys and they can't belive I wrote them! (They are great at cheering me on.)
I am still not scrapbooking like I would like to yet, but as always, things just get busy. My laundry room is right by my scrapbooking room and I think this is part of the problem! As I am going down the hall to scrapbook I see my piles of laundry and then it is all over! Maybe I could just throw in a load and scrapbook until it's done.
Our saving for Michigan is going awesome! I am saving money, the boys are filling the jar, and we are very excited to see this goal happen.
My organizing has been very slow these past weeks. I need to schedule time each day to de-clutter and organize, but I am proud that I have at least maintained the areas I have done.
Scripture reading is going so well! We are enjoying it each night after dinner. We are in the 5th chapter of Mosiah. I told the boys if we read 100% this month that I will make a cake and we will have a party!
Oh yes, cake. That reminds me of the goal I am struggling with most: losing weight. I don't exercise regularly and I love chocolate. UGH!!! I am going to come up with a plan though, I know I can do it. I have a strong feeling that the word of wisdom is a great place to start.
Over all I am so happy with my progress. Here's to a great February!!! Beth
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go on your goals. You are off to a great start on a great year. Congrats on the 12 pounds!
ReplyDelete